Employment license for Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao residents in Shanghai

Composed at May 5, 2010 - 4:31 pm, filed in Policies & Regulations, from http://www.12333sh.gov.cn

I am a Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macao resident. I'd like to know if I come to Shanghai, how can I apply for an employment license in Shanghai.
The employer should apply for the "employment license" and the "Employment Permit for Personnel from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao" (hereinafter referred as Employment Permit) for you. According to regulations, applicants must:
1. Personnel from Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macao who has a labor contract / employment agreement with local employer
2. Individual businessmen from Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macao
3. Expatriate from Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macao, who has a labor contract / employment with oversea employer (including employer in Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macao), who has been working for the same employer for over 3 months within 1 year.

What are the requirements for applicants from Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macao?
The applicant must:
1. Be between the age 18 and 60. (Direct investors or professional technicians needed could be over 60)
2. Be in good health
3. Be with a clearly-defined employer
4. Hold valid passport or other international travel document in lieu of the passport (including the Taiwan Compatriot Entry Permit, Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents, etc)
5. Have professional skills, proper academic background required for the job of the intended employment;
6. Meet other conditions defined by relevant laws and regulations.