Letter about Providing Information of Overseas Training Organization（University/College）
Composed at October 25, 2017 - 4:36 am, filed in Policies & Regulations, from State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
Overseas Cooperative Training Organization（University/College）:
In recent years, Department of Overseas Training, SAFEA actively seek for high-level well-known foreign universities and professional training institutions as Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations. However, in this process, we found that the contact person of some Overseas Training Organizations（University/College）are not staff of the university/college, the change of operation unit or personnel of some organizations are not authorized by the university/college, and there are also some agencies undertake training programs in the name of the university/college without authorization, which may bring risks to our overseas training programs. In order to promote the correspondence between high-quality training resources and requirements and to prevent potential risks, we will update the information of Overseas Training Organizations （University/College）about the authorized operation unit and person in charge. The relevant matters are as follows:
1. Overseas Cooperative Training Organizations (University/College) should explicitly authorize the specific program operation unit (School/College/Office/Department), the corresponding person in charge, and the signatory of invitation letter and schedule. If a representative office has been established in China, please provide the relevant information. Agencies or people, which cooperate with the university/college under agreements, are not recognized as the approved signatory of invitation letter and schedule.
2. Please fill in the Information of Overseas Training Organization（University/College）(see Annex 1) and provide the corresponding documents. Please send all the paper copies to Department of Overseas Training, State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs and email us the electronic form of Annex 1 (.doc/.docx), both before November 10, 2017.
3. In the future, please inform us promptly when there are changes of operation unit, person in charge, signatory of invitation letter and schedule.
In addition, please fill in the High Quality Courses Information of Professional Overseas Training (see Annex 2 and 3) according to your own advantages and China's economic and social development needs. We will compile your programs according to relevant rules and display them on SAFEA Overseas Training Program Contact and Cooperation System. High quality courses information which has been submitted before doesn't have to be submitted again.
If you have any comments and suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your support for China's overseas training!
Contact: Ms.Deng Bingyu, Ms.Jiang Hui
Tel: 86-10-68948899 ex 50121 or 50528
Address: Building No.5, No.1 Zhongguancun South Street, Haidian District, 100873, Beijing, P.R. China
1. Information of Overseas Training Organization（University/ College）
2. Information of High-quality Professional Overseas Training Courses（Short Term）
3. Information of High-quality Professional Overseas Training Courses（Long Term）