Western Union Shanghai, associated with ABC & ChinaPost
Western Union is a global leader providing money transfer services. It has served customers for more than 135 years all over the world. Backed by an advanced and comprehensive financial network for electronic money transfer, Western Union Money Transfer services are available at over 364,000 Service Provider Locations in more than 200 countries and regions throughout the world. Western Union is now associated with Agricultural Bank of China and ChinaPost in China. With the services offered by ABC and China Post in Shanghai, the money transfer can't be easier.
Four Featured Attributes of Western Union
1. Money is received within minutes after being sent.
2. More than 135 years of providing money transfer services, using advanced technology and a worldwide computer network.
3. Over 364,000 Services Provider Locations in more than 200 countries and regions around the world.
4. Only a one-time fee is paid by the sender and the receiver pays no fees.
Three steps to send money with the Western Union Money Transfer services:
1. Fill in SEND FORM and APPLICATION FOR FUNDS TRANSFERS (OVERSEAS).
2. Present completed forms, money to send, transfer fee, identification document and materials required.
3. Collect the receipts and inform receiver of amount and 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
Three steps to receive money with the Western Union Money Transfer services:
1. Fill in RECEIVE FORM and REPORTING FORM FOR RECEIPTS FROM ABROAD (if requested).
2. Present completed forms, identification document and materials required.
3. Collect funds and receipts.